The administrative organisation of a project includes tasks ranging from managing employee contracts to writing job profiles. On the financial side, the administrator is in charge of monitoring the accounts, treasury management and drafting the monthly financial report, among other things.
- Higher vocational qualification or equivalent in business administration.
- At least two years’ work experience.
- Professional knowledge of accounting and human resources.
- Good level of English and French. Preference will be given to candidates who speak both languages.
- Minimum availability of 12 months.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Master's degree in Cooperation or Humanitarian Aid.
- Previous experience as a field administrator with another NGO.
- Arabic, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Experience in managing teams and good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Preparatory course before leaving to the field.
- Legal contract for the duration of the mission.
- The gross basic salary is approximately €1,000 per month during first missions and for positions of lesser responsibility. The salary is regularly reviewed according to the length of time in the organisation and the experience acquired.
- The chance to develop professionally in an international organisation. A profile manager from the HR department will monitor your professional development (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation.
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and helping those most in need.