His/her main responsibilities are to take part in HR planning, ensure that HR policies and processes are implemented and oversee compliance with best practices in the mission as a whole and its projects. Before you can work in the field as HR coordinator, it is necessary to have completed a first mission as field administrator.
The HR coordinator is also responsible for managing his/her team, supervising the work of the HR administrator in the projects and working in close coordination with the mission coordination team.
We are looking for experienced HR professionals with practical knowledge of recruitment, management, staff development, training, development of HR policies, payroll, planning and supervision, etc.
- A degree in psychology or business administration is preferred.
- At least two years’ work experience in a similar position.
- Good level of English and French. Priority will be given to candidates with both languages.
- Availability of 12 months.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic IT skills.
- Master's or postgraduate degree in human resources or psychology.
- Field experience with other NGOs or as administrator with MSF.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Proven experience in people and team management.
- Advanced SAP knowledge.
What we offer:
- A preparatory course before departure to the field.
- Legal contract for the duration of the mission.
- The gross basic salary is approximately €1,300 per month during first missions and for positions of lesser responsibility. The salary is regularly reviewed according to the length of time in the organisation and the experience acquired.
- The chance to develop professionally in an international organisation. A profile manager from the HR department will monitor your professional development (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and helping those most in need.