Your focus is on biomedical appliances and you are responsible for all aspects concerning installation, initial training, management and maintenance of the medical equipment. You are running all the activities in close collaboration with team responsible for the health structure and in accordance with guidelines of MSF.
It is necessary that you assure safety, quality, availability and effectiveness of all the equipment.
Candidates must have technical education in biomedical, electromechanical or electronic domain and work experience from health sector, preferably hospital.
- Diploma in relevant area.
- At least two years' relevant work experience.
- Good level of English and French. Knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic will also be valued.
- Field experience with other NGOs will be considered an advantage.
- Availability of 12 months.
What we offer:
- Preparatory course before leaving to the field.
- Legal contract for the duration of the mission.
- The gross basic salary is approximately €1,300 per month during first missions and for positions of lesser responsibility. The salary is regularly reviewed according to the length of time in the organisation and the experience acquired.
- The chance to develop professionally in an international organisation. A profile manager from the HR department will monitor your professional development (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation.
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need.