As a Supply manager you will be the focal point for day to day operation subjects for internal and external stakeholders. You will manage orders to ensure accurate and timely delivery to the projects. You will lead a team and will play the role of defining capabilities and ensuring they are in place. At the end, you participate in all the steps of the supply chain: planning and forecasting, local and international purchasing, transportation and customs clearance, warehouse and inventory management, cold chain storage and distribution, all of this in complex contexts. Therefore, good planning, negotiation and organization skills, are key for a Supply professional in MSF.
Ideal candidates hold a diploma in technical or business domain, preferably in Logistics/Supply management.
- Diploma in relevant area.
- At least two years' relevant work experience.
- Good level of English and French. Knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic will also be valued.
- Field experience with other NGOs will be considered an advantage.
- Availability of 12 months.
What we offer:
- Preparatory course before leaving to the field.
- Legal contract for the duration of the mission.
- The gross basic salary is approximately €1,300 per month during first missions and for positions of lesser responsibility. The salary is regularly reviewed according to the length of time in the organisation and the experience acquired.
- The chance to develop professionally in an international organisation. A profile manager from the HR department will monitor your professional development (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation.
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need.