In many cases, local health staff also have very valuable knowledge (e.g. in tropical diseases), which allows our nurses to learn at the same time as they teach.
Nurses with experience in paediatrics, tropical diseases, emergencies, surgery, vaccination campaigns and public health are particularly useful in the field.
- Degree in nursing
- At least 2 years' work experience
- Proven experience in any of the following areas:
- Public health
- Infectious diseases
- Mental health
- Vaccination campaigns
- Good level of English and French. Candidates with both languages will be given priority.
- Availability of 12 months (divided in two missions of 6 months).
- Basic IT skills.
- Experience in the training, supervision and management of staff.
- Field experience with other NGOs.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Specialised training and/or experience, for example in tropical diseases or public health.
- Experience in hospital management.
What we offer:
- Preparatory course before leaving to the field.
- Legal contract for the duration of the mission.
- The gross basic salary is approximately €1,300 per month during first missions and for positions of lesser responsibility. The salary is regularly reviewed according to the length of time in the organisation and the experience acquired.
- The chance to develop professionally in an international organisation. A prfile manager from the HR department will monitor your professional development (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation.
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and helping those most in need.