We sometimes need: pharmacists to ensure best practices in managing medicines and medical equipment; lab technicians to set up, organise and manage the project laboratory; nutritionists to implement and ensure the quality of nutritional programmes; epidemiologists to monitor the epidemiological situation in the projects, and humanitarian affairs specilalists to analyse contexts and plan advocacy strategies.
- Degree in the relevant professional field for the position of: pharmacist, lab technician, nutritionist, epidemiologist, humanitarian affairs specialist, etc.
- At least two years’ work experience in the relevant field.
- Experience with other NGOs or in countries with specific problems.
- Good level of English an/or French. Priority will be given to candidates who speak both languages.
- Availability of 12 months.
- Basic IT skills.
- Specific training related to the position.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Experence in managing and training of teams.
What we offer:
- Preparatory course before leaving to the field.
- Legal contract for the duration of the mission
- The gross basic salary is approximately €1,300 per month during first missions and for positions of lesser responsibility. The salary is regularly reviewed according to the length of time in the organisation and the experience acquired.
- The chance to develop professionally in an international organisation. A profile manager from the HR department will monitor your professional development (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation.
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and helping those most in need.
Laboratory technician Send us your CV
Pharmacist Send us your CV
Nutritionist Send us your CV
Epidemiologist Send us your CV
Humanitarian Affairs Officer Send us your CV
Health Promoter Send us your CV