We sometimes need: pharmacists to ensure best practices in managing medicines and medical equipment; lab technicians to set up, organise and manage the project laboratory; nutritionists to implement and ensure the quality of nutritional programmes; epidemiologists to monitor the epidemiological situation in the projects, and humanitarian affairs specilalists to analyse contexts and plan advocacy strategies.
- Degree in the relevant professional field for the position of: pharmacist, lab technician, nutritionist, epidemiologist, humanitarian affairs specialist, etc.
- At least two years’ work experience in the relevant field.
- Experience with other NGOs or in countries with specific problems.
- Good level of English an/or French. Priority will be given to candidates who speak both languages.
- Availability of 12 months.
- Basic IT skills.
- Specific training related to the position.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Experence in managing and training of teams.
What we offer:
- Preparatory course before leaving to the field.
- Legal contract for the duration of the mission
- The gross basic salary is approximately €1,000 per month during first missions and for positions of lesser responsibility. The salary is regularly reviewed according to the length of time in the organisation and the experience acquired.
- The chance to develop professionally in an international organisation. A profile manager from the HR department will monitor your professional development (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation.
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and helping those most in need.