The project coordinator, also called the field coordinator, is part of MSF's coordination team for the mission in any given country. You will ensure the correct implementation and management of the activities and resources, in accordance with the objectives set out for each project, as well as their everyday management.
You represent MSF within the limits of the project and under the supervision of MSF's general coordinator (head of mission) in the country. You will also ensure compliance with humanitarian and ethical principles, and with security norms in the project.
- At least two years of international experience in a an equivalent position, with other humanitarian organizations, in crisis contexts.
- Proven experience in managing both national and international teams.
- Proven experience in managing security in unstable contexts or countries in conflict.
- Good level of English and/or French. Knowledge of both languages will be valued.
- Availability of 12 months.
- Degree in business administration, political science, international relations, sociology, anthropology, etc.
- Postgraduate degree in humanitarian studies.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
What we offer:
- Induction process to the organisation and the position.
- Salary determined by experience and MSF's salary table.
- The chance to develop professionally in an international organisation. A profile manager from the HR department will monitor your professional development (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation.
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and helping those most in need.