Médecins Sans Frontières is an international, independent medical and humanitarian organisation that provides care to populations in need, to people affected by natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and regardless of their race, religion, belief or political affiliation (MSF Charter).
The MSF movement is built around 5 operational centres supported by 24 sections and offices worldwide. MSF Operational Centre of Geneva is one of these centres. The operations are implemented by around 40 field teams, 20 mission coordination teams and organizational units based in Africa, Middle East, Asia and Central America.
This position reports to the Head of projects and applications, in the IT department. The IT Specialist HR helps business to establish and implement business processes in the ERP.
He manages releases and patches, and participates to projects.
- In charge of our ERP used for Finance, HR and payroll
- Work closely with business in order to have a good understanding of the business requirements, business stakes, benefits, constraints, interdependencies.
- Ensure the consistency of the evolutions, propose change requests when needed
- Is responsible of the change request process (requirements, specifications, quotation, delivery, validation)
- Manage supplier to ensure delivery is made on time and budget
- Give support to the end-users for the good usage of applications
- Ensure the availability and quality of the solution
- Liaise with the IT infrastructure and operations team to ensure the high availability of applications
- Deliver application’s documentation and formal reporting.
- Could manage small projects or participate to projects as contributor, under project manager’s responsibility
- Coordinate communication with all areas and stakeholders of the organization impacted by activities.
- Ensure coherence and good cooperation within the IT team.
- Deliver documentation and formal reporting.
- Min 5 years of work experience in IT department
- Experience with integration projects (ERP, business solutions, …)
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
Education & skills
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge in Human Resources management and payroll
- Good understanding of Finance
- Experienced in ERP integration process
- Good overall understanding of functional matter (Finance, HR and payroll)
- Quality and result-oriented
- Autonomous and very well organized
- Flexible, pro-active, excellent team player
- Fluent in French, comfortable in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Committed to MSF values
Terms of Employment
- Open-ended contract, 100%
- Based in Geneva
- Start date : as soon as possible
- Gross annual salary : from CHF 98’016.- to CHF 111’732.- (salary commensurate with experience and internal salary grid)
How to apply
- Candidates submit their application following the requirements: CV 2 p. max. – letter of motivation 1p. max. – in French. Closing date for application is 26th January 2019.
- APPLY HERE
- The applications will be treated confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- For more details on the job offer or MSF, please visit our website: http://www.msf.ch/travailler-avec-nous/