Contract: Fixed-term, full-time
Duration: 18 months, renewable
Starting date: As soon as possible
Deadline for applications: 10 February 2019
Gross annual salary: from € 32694,71 to € 35964,18 (salary commensurate with experience and internal salary grid)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 21 sections, 24 associations and other offices together (the Movement). Based in Geneva, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implements international projects and initiatives as requested. MSF International also provides administrative support to the MSF Access Campaign.
MSF is embarking on a global HRIS project of design, development and integration of HR systems and processes across more than 30 MSF recruitment offices.
In the preliminary phase of the project, a feasibility study was carried out, functional and technical requirements defined and a HRIS solution identified. The project is now in the implementation phase aiming at realizing the solution with SAP HR /HCM and deploying it in the MSF offices and is enlarging the project team to carry out this international project.
The SAP HR /HCM – Functional Analyst will mainly participate in the rollout implementations from definition to hypercare of the solution deployed. This is a challenging position within a stimulating environment in a major international organization.
III.PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
Inside the MSF International Office s/he will be a member of the Symphony Program Team. S/he will be based in Barcelona and s/he will report to the Symphony Implementation Manager.
S/he will need to actively interact with the other members of the Symphony Functional team (Process owners, Training team and Test & Release team), with other Symphony team members, local team, local
HR and software Implementation provider.
IV.KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
S/he will mainly participate in different roll-out implementations from the definition to hypercare. On each rollout, s/he contributes to:
scenarios to be agreed with the local stakeholders
S/he will additionally:
- Make sure with the support of the Implementation Manager and the Test & Release Manager that the global functionalities implemented are used when available and local functionalities developed and implemented when required based on the program criteria and without disrupting the global template.
- Have the right knowledge on the global template (HR & tool perspective)
- Work in close collaboration with the other teams of the Functional stream: Process Owner when needed to discuss about local requirements, training team to provide the necessary local information needed for them to elaborate the specific training material
- Work in close collaboration with the Technical Stream supporting them to ensure all activities related to data migration, integration and authorizations are done accordingly to the functional specifications.
V.REQUIREMENTS Qualifications and work experience
- More than 3 years of experience in SAP HCM essential
- At least 1 full-cycle implementations
- Experience in international projects
- Knowledge of OM and PA modules
- Experience with global HR business processes and requirements,
- Competent in all Microsoft office products
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- MSF knowledge is an additional asset
- Knowledge of SAP Global Employee solution is an asset
- Knowledge of Recruitment, Time Management and Payroll modules is an asset
- Genuine interest in understanding of, and commitment to the humanitarian principles and challenges of MSF.
- Demonstrated teamwork collaboration in a professional setting with experience leading remote and high performance teams,
- Stakeholder management skills
- Quick adaptability to complex structures,
- Ability in Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Oriented to objectives
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders at different levels of the organization and with Software providers,
- Ability to manage stress and deal with challenging deadlines
- Strong work ethic coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Willingness to travel (30%) to meet MSF needs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
MSF is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply