Title: SAP HR/HCM – Release and Test Supervisor
Location: MSF Operational Centre – Barcelona or Paris
Contract: Fixed-term, full-time
Duration: 12 months, renewable
Starting date: As soon as possible
Deadline for applications: 28th July 2019
- MSF INTERNATIONAL
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 21 sections, 24 associations and other offices together (the Movement). Based in Geneva, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implements international projects and initiatives as requested. MSF International also provides administrative support to the MSF Access Campaign.
- POSITION BACKGROUND
MSF is embarking on a global HRIS project of design, development and integration of HR systems and processes across 24 MSF recruitment offices.
In the preliminary phase of the project, a feasibility study was carried out, functional and technical requirements defined and a HRIS solution identified. The project is now in the implementation phase aiming at realizing the solution with SAP HR /HCM and deploying it in the MSF offices and is enlarging the project team to carry out this international project.
The SAP HR /HCM –Release & Test Supervisor will be the overall responsible for the coordination and management of all functional aspects of the global template including release and test activities. This is a challenging position within a stimulating environment in a major international organization.
III.PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
Inside the MSF International Office s/he will be a member of the Symphony Program Team.
The SAP HR/HCM - Release & Team Supervisor will be based in Paris or Barcelona and will report to the Symphony Functional Lead. S/he will need to actively interact with the other members of the Symphony Functional team (Process owner, Training team and Support team), with the Software Implementation provider, but also with MSF end users in all MSF sections. S/he will supervise the Testing Officer.
IV.KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
S/he will be in charge of the coordination and management of all functional aspects of the global template including release and test activities.
Release & Team Supervisor will focus on:
- Produce the testing strategy to be applied on all test activities for the functional stream, monitor the implementation of this testing strategy for all rollouts and ensure that the appropriate testing actions are performed for each release of the global template.
For the Global Template S/he will be responsible for:
- Functional Review (including system impact);
- Functional Specifications;
- Monitoring of the solution build with the provider;
- Test of the new releases of the global template (SIT and UAT);
- Monitoring the transports for the functional stream;
- Monitoring and updating all key documentation related to the global template.
On the global template, S/he will contribute to:
S/he will additionally:
- Coordinate the activities of the Testing Officer;
- Participate in the Global Template Committee;
- Work in close collaboration with the other teams of the Functional stream: Process Owner to align the processes with the functionality, Training team to provide the necessary information needed for them to elaborate the global training material and Implementation Manager to share information in both directions and make sure that the functionality implemented locally is not affecting the global template;
- Work in close collaboration with the Technical Stream to ensure all data needed for test are correctly migrated into the system.
The position may be called to evolve with more coordination or management responsibilities according to the needs of the program.
Qualifications and work experience
- More than 5 years of experience in SAP HCM essential;
- At least 2 full-cycle implementations;
- Experience in international projects;
- Deep knowledge of the e-Rec module essential;
- Knowledge of OM and PA modules;
- Proven track record in similar roles;
- Experience with testing in complex environment (SIT/UAT);
- Experience with global HR business processes and requirements;
- Competent in all Microsoft office products;
- Strong written and verbal communication in English;
- MSF knowledge is an additional asset;
- Knowledge of TTS is an additional asset;
- Knowledge of SAP Global Employee solution is an asset;
- Knowledge of TM (Time Management) and PY (Payroll) modules is an asset.
- Genuine interest in understanding of, and commitment to the humanitarian principles and challenges of MSF;
- Demonstrated teamwork collaboration in a professional setting with experience leading remote and high-performance teams;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Quick adaptability to complex structures;
- Ability in Problem Solving and Decision Making;
- Oriented to objectives;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders at different levels of the organization and with Software providers;
- Ability to manage stress and deal with challenging deadlines;
- Strong work ethic coupled with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to travel (30%) to meet MSF needs.
Candidates must already have the right to work in Europe or hold a European passport.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
MSF is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.