Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 21 sections, 24 associations and other offices together (the Movement). Based in Geneva, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implements international projects and initiatives as requested. MSF International also provides administrative support to the MSF Access Campaign.
MSF is embarking on a global HRIS (Human Resource Information System) project of design, development and integration of HR systems and processes across 24 MSF offices. In the preliminary phase of the project, a feasibility study was carried out, functional and technical requirements defined and a HRIS solution identified. The project is now entering the implementation phase aiming at realizing the solution with SAP HCM / E-Recruiting and deploying it in the MSF offices.
The Symphony Trainer will be part of a collaborative team, based in various MSF offices in the world and will be working in a cross-cultural environment.
III.PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
Inside MSF International, the Symphony Trainer will be a member of the Symphony Program Team, reporting directly to the Roll-Out Manager and functionally to the Training Manager. S/he will actively interact with end users and managers in MSF Canada.
IV.OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
Being a key member of our Symphony project team, the Symphony Trainer will focus on delivering, in a structured way, Symphony software training to staff in MSF Canada.
The main objective of the Symphony trainer is to enable the end users to adopt the new SAP/HR system through the:
- Development of training documentation, visual aids, and other educational materials;
- Adaptation of the training materials to sessions of varying lengths and audiences of various sizes with varying skill sets;
- Development of an assessment process to measure training needs / results pre- and post-training delivery;
- Delivery of customized training courses to end users;
- Assurance of adherence to standards, templates and documentation set for training materials;
- Identification of training needs/gaps;
- Proposal of improvements to global/local HR processes as they relate to the Symphony program;
- Participation in meetings or workshops as required.
VI.PROFILE REQUIREMENTS Qualifications and work experience:
- MSF Headquarter experience in HR highly desired
- Training of trainers or other training delivery-related qualification
- Experience in all steps of the training cycle, from training needs assessment and planning of technical training delivery, to post-training evaluation/assessments
- 2-3 years previous training experience
- Experience as HRIS user
- Experience facilitating change
- Competent in all Microsoft office products
- Fluency in English
- High level of technical acumen (previous SAP experience would be a plus)
- Excellent explanation and communication skills
- Understanding of software development cycle
- Ability to work with a large variety of people, working at various organisation levels and across different time zones (APAC, EMEA, AMERICAS)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team
- Positive and service-oriented attitude
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.