TEMBO Elearning Context
TEMBO’s PLDE focuses on digital elearning solutions. It is tasked with generating innovative learning solutions to expand the scope and methodologies of elearning used within MSF. The TEMBO knowledge and content team is currently producing various elearning courses that will be incorporated in the final PLDE that will be launched in the field in 2019. The team works on all aspects of these courses: analysis and development of new learning solutions adapted to the needs of MSF projects and staff. These projects involve all the necessary steps of the learning cycle, including needs analysis, solutions design, development, implementation and evaluation. To manage these projects, a diverse set of processes, methodologies and tools are applied (such as Activity Theory Analysis, Design Thinking, Authoring Tools, etc.) This area also implies regular contact and negotiation with numerous internal and external clients, partners and providers (some of the projects being subcontracted to external providers.)
The MSF-OCBA eLearning technician, working under the supervision of the TEMBO Instructional Designer, is responsible for giving support in the design and development of learning solutions, always looking at providing creative and best quality services that meet MSF-OCBA learning needs.
Main responsibilities will focus on solutions design, development and revision or adjustments.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Participates actively in the production, adaptation, editing and subtitling of learning material of different types (videos, SCORM objects, documents, images, infographics and others)
- Support design and development of learning materials and resources with elearning tools.
- Participates in the definition of the best learning tool or solutions that best fits learning goals (taking into account both pedagogical and technological issues)
- Upload learning material into the TEMBO LMS
Education and Experience
- Experience with e-learning projects and similar tasks described above
- Highly skilled in the use of technological or audiovisual tools that can be used for educational purposes.
- Experience in designing and implementing training strategies
- Experience in working for a diverse, non-technical, and geographically spread organization
- Experience in Agile Methodologies, Design Thinking and UX is an asset
- English as working language, French and Spanish desirable
- SCORM content production and editing technician with Articulate Storyline, including creation of Storyline, Vyond animations and editing and export in several languages.
- Experience with Moodle, Totara, Microsoft Office and/or Open Office
- Desirable knowledge of best practices frameworks and standard design methodologies: SCRUM, Agile, Design Thinking, etc.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- An understanding of the principles and practice of user centered design/product development
- Commitment to MSF’s Principles
- Cross-cultural Awareness
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Service Orientation
- Planning and Organization
- Initiative and Innovation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Position based in Barcelona at MSF-OCBA Headquarters
- Duration 3 months with possible extension
- Full time job
- Annual gross salary: €25,484.48 (divided in twelve monthly payments) + secondary benefits based in MSF OCBA Reward Policy
- Starting date: immediately
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, all applicants should please send their CV and cover motivation letter under the reference “Tembo e-learning Audiovisual” to email@example.com
- Please submit your CV and cover letter in ONE file and name the file with your LAST NAME.
- Closing date: March 21st, 2019
- Replies will only be sent to short-listed candidates.
- Médecins Sans Frontieres, as a responsible employer, under article 38 of “Ley de Integración Social del Minusválido de 1982 (LISMI)” invite those persons with a recognized disability and with an interest in the humanitarian area to apply for the above mentioned position.